Friday, May 2, 2008

My first post - ferocious!!

I've always written,
Written to friends, family, foes and loves.
Written to vent out frustration.
Never thought of putting up anything until now, now that I've reached a point of stagnation, a point where my brain is so rusty that I can actually hear it creaking. Hence my first post.

Here's to you rusty brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ferocious

a look

a book

a smile

a mile

a million words

a zillion swords

Naked, Swept, Sad, Bored.

a dungeon

a dragon

a dream reaper

a road sweeper

Beautiful. Lifeless. Vigour. Misery.

a full circle.

an empty pinnacle

inexplicable rage

a beautiful page.

Rambunctious. Ferocious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to
http://writersisland.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Vaidegi J said...

hmm that hits you...as its meant to..nice reading..all your posts..keep writing, more.