Monday, May 5, 2008

10 Things.......

Read a post somewhere in the blogosphere about the things one would like to do before they were dead, here is my list!


  • Pamper DH to death!
  • Call up family n friends (would like to send them gifts, but don't want them to feel bad later on)
  • Get my hair done!! (I've hair that behaves mad and nothing can be done on it coz it's got a mind of it's own so I'd finally indulge in colouring and extensions, which I've never dared to, hence look boring :( )
  • Ingest the following :)

Fresh Strawberry Cheescake,Tiramisu, Desert Rosa,Gulab Jamun, Gajar Halwa, Palada, Milk Peda & Mominental food! n it goes on & on, so what if I put on a million pounds, I'm dying anyway!!

  • Give all my clothes n jewels to dear sis
  • Whatever little money I have, I'd give it to orphans (preferably girls, I know, I know I'm being partial here, but it's only coz I KNOW how difficult it is being a woman & I can imagine how bad it can get if you are destitute) and the rest for wildlife conservation/ PETA.
  • Visit the places where I grew up one last time
  • Laugh out Loud until it hurts
  • Get a nice lil O (;)
  • Give Birth!! (If conceiving and giving birth is possible in a day! Would like to know what it feels like to have the power to bring life onto earth, though have heard that it's painful as hell, who cares I'm dying anyway! And for all I know I'd be eating at that time ;)

So, what would you do?

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Giving birth is indeed amazing.Wish it could happen in a day!

Gouri Nair said...

Hi.. You happened to be in my friend's orkut list and saw that you have a blog. Which is my i thought of exploring it. I am fairly new to blogging and love reading. your posts have been a good read .. keep it going :)

Anonymous said...

i would like to love my life!